- Elizabeth Solages, Admissions Recruiter
Are you over 25 years old and thinking about starting or returning to college?
Thousands of adults choose RCC to begin or continue their education, thanks to our welcoming and supportive learning environment. You will find specialized services to help you succeed and reach your educational, personal and career goals.
Services to help you succeed
- Tutoring and academic support
- Peer mentors and counseling
- On-site childcare
- Internships for college credit and real world experience
Achieve your goals
- Earn a certificate in about two semesters
- Earn an associate’s degree in about two years
- Earn your HSE (formerly GED) and college credits
“The faculty and staff at RCC gave me the incentive and encouragement to succeed. They helped me juggle school with my responsibilities at work and home.”
Joyce Ewings, Occupational Therapy Assistant, Brooklyn, NY
Non-credit classes are available through Continuing Education, ranging from one-day workshops to multi-session courses in job training, continuing professional education and personal enrichment. For more information, call 845-574-4151.
Paying for college
- Outstanding economic value: Tuition - $185/credit or $2,215/semester (2016-17, NYS residents)
- Payment plans available to work with your budget and timetable
- Financial Aid counselors help you apply for grants and loans
- More than $100,000 in scholarships awarded each year through the RCC Foundation