- Are seeking a degree or certificate at RCC
- May attend full or part-time
- Are the only RCC students who can be considered for scholarships and financial aid
Checklist for matriculating students:
- Complete and submit an Admissions application (online or mail in) with the non-refundable application fee ($30). Note: Readmits pay a non-refundable application fee of $5.
- Provide documentation to support your application.
- Take the placement test.
- Apply for Financial Aid.
- Schedule classes with an academic advisor.
- Complete an Immunization form.
- Register for classes.
- Pay for classes.
Note: If you are applying to any of the following programs see additional steps to the Admissions process.
Required documents that support your application to RCC as a matriculating student:
- Official HS transcript (accompanied by official English translation, if applicable)
- High school equivalency diploma (GED)
- Official transcript of prior college courses if applicable.
*Please contact Admissions before applying online if you:
- Did not graduate from high school and you do not possess a state sponsored GED
- Were home-schooled
- Have an IEP or CDOS diploma
- Have a prior felony conviction
- Were ever dismissed from a college for disciplinary reasons
For questions about RCC’s admissions or application process please call us at:
1-800-RCC-SOON (1-800-722-7666) or 845-574-4224.