What is matriculation and should I matriculate?
- All students who are seeking a degree or certificate
- All full-time students (12 credits or more)
- All students who wish to be considered for financial aid (Please see eligibility requirements in the Financial Aid section)
Only matriculated students may:
- Enroll full-time or part-time (Part-time students are required to be advised in the Academic Advisement Center upon completion of 6 credits excluding ESL).
- Apply for financial aid of any type
- Apply for any of the various scholarships available
- Be assigned an academic advisor
- Be awarded a degree or certificate
- To register for classes as a non-matriculating student go here.