- What is matriculation and should I matriculate?
- All students who are seeking a degree or certificate
- All full-time students (12 credits or more)
- All students who wish to be considered for financial aid (Please see eligibility requirements in the Financial Aid section)
Only matriculated students may:
- Enroll full-time or part-time (Part-time students are required to be advised in the Academic Advisement Center upon completion of 6 credits excluding ESL
- Apply for financial aid of any type
- Apply for any of the various scholarships available
- Be assigned an academic advisor
- Be awarded a degree or certificate
- Is there a fee for applying for admission?
Yes. Non-refundable fees are:
- New Applicants: $30
- Re-applying/re-admitting: $5
- Do I have to be a full-time student?
No. Students may attend full-time (12 credits or more) or part-time.
- Can anyone use the Online Application?
No. The following applicants must apply using a paper application:
- Early Admissions candidates
- High School Program candidates
- Persons with prior felony convictions
- Persons who have been dismissed from any college or university for disciplinary reasons.