- Jude Fleurismond, Director of Admissions
- Dana Stilley, Associate Vice-President of Enrollment Management
Hours of Operation
- M & Th: 8 am – 7 pm
- T, W, F: 8 am – 5 pm
- M – Th: 8 am – 7pm
- F: 8 am – 5 pm
Holiday & Vacation
Hours may vary, please call to confirm.
Discover what makes RCC the right choice for you!
- Small classes
- Free tutoring
- Onsite childcare
- Veteran friendly programs
- Dedicated experienced faculty
- Over fifty degrees and certificates
- Weekend, evening, and online courses
- Many RCC students receive financial aid
- Outstanding education - economical price
- Earn college credits while still in high school
- Start at RCC and transfer easily to the four-year college of your choice
- Honors Program graduates transfer to top tier and Ivy League universities
Open Admissions Policy
Rockland Community College is committed to bringing cultural, occupational and educational opportunities within the reach of everyone in the community.
Admissions is open to all without regard to sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, physical ability, marital status, veteran status or sexual orientation. Students are accepted without regard to previous experience or performance if their academic record and qualifications suggest they have the ability to benefit from the educational experience.
The College reserves the right to refuse admission to any applicant when it is deemed in the best interest of the College to do so, or if the College determines that the applicant does not have the ability to benefit from the College’s instruction.