Building the Organization
Strategic Planning | Goal #1 | Goal #2 | Goal #3 | Goal #4
Strategic Goal #2
Formulate organizational systems, structures, policies, and procedures that emphasize collaboration, inclusion, shared responsibility, civility, and diversity.
- Assess organizational structures and recommend modifications that increase collaboration, communication, and effectiveness.
- Provide systematic professional development and leadership training for the college community to support strategic initiatives.
- Evaluate and modify governance systems in order to improve shared responsibility, inclusion, and cooperation.
- Deploy a model of continuous assessment to measure effectiveness and institutional climate.
- Devise a succession planning process providing a framework for recruiting and retaining faculty and staff who reflect the diversity of the community.
- Improve inter-office and intra-office procedures to streamline enrollment processes.
By 2019, RCC will implement a framework for continuous assessment using PACE to achieve a one-level improvement against baseline data in institutional climate, shared responsibility, and esprit d’corps.