Why is giving to RCC so important?
- Donald Cairns, Executive Director
Hours of Operation
M - F: 9 am - 5 pm
Private support is essential to Rockland Community College. With only 56% of the College’s operating budget coming from the state and local governments, we count on our community to help make exceptional educational opportunities available for all. A donation to the RCC Foundation is an investment in Rockland County and in all of those seeking a better future through education. With your help, RCC will continue its tradition of providing excellence in education for years to come.
To donate click on the button below:
- Scholarships: Give the gift of education. A one-time scholarship may be made to recognize an individual or organization. An endowed scholarship ($10,000 minimum) can be established in perpetuity, with selection criteria established by the donor in consultation with RCC faculty and staff.
- Herbert Kurz President’s Student Support Fund: Paying tuition is just the first financial obligation a student faces when beginning the educational journey. Books, lab fees, and childcare, are just of a few of the many other expenses students face. Having financial help in these other areas can make the difference between dropping out and graduation.
- Campus Revitalization: From art galleries to automotive technology equipment, computers to culinary supplies, there are numerous ways donors can support the capital needs of the RCC campus. Donors with a particular interest in campus beautification, permanent art installations or building sponsorship should consider a gift to this fund.
- Faculty Development: Each year the RCC Foundation provides faculty members the resources they need to undertake special research projects, purchase specialized classroom equipment, and participate in ongoing training in their chosen fields.
Your donation benefits the whole Rockland County community - helping others build a better future for themselves and their families. The RCC Foundation is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization; all gifts and donations are tax deductible as allowable by law. Every donation, regardless of size, is important and has impact.
You can make a donation to your particular interest area by visiting our online giving site, or sending your gift to the Foundation office. The RCC foundation also accepts donations of appreciated securities, real estate and works of art; please contact us if you are interested in making such a donation.
Please consider a Legacy Gift to RCC by including the College in your estate planning. Bequests through wills enable people to make significant contributions that might not be possible during their lifetime. Legacy donors may designate a specific sum or a percent of their residuary estate. An attorney or or other estate planning professional is recommended to ensure proper execution of this type of bequest.