Personal tools
Log in

Navigation

Campus Revitalization

Re-Envisioning the Rockland Community College Campus

Serving over 7,000 full and part-time students from all walks of life and backgrounds, RCC is all about community. From its humble beginnings in 1959, in an alms house situated on just over 26 acres, RCC has grown into a campus of over 175 pastoral acres and now includes the Eugene Levy Fieldhouse with its 90,000 square-ft. arena and the Cultural Arts Center complete with a 500-seat theater.

Since opening in 1959, the campus of RCC expanded tremendously, offering access and opportunity to hundreds of thousands of people. And now, looking years into the future, we again embark on a capital improvement project that will transform and reinvigorate the campus of RCC for generations to come, but only with the help of alumni, community leaders, and individual donors…people like you. To be a part of the new RCC Campus, please go to Give RCC.

Energy Efficiency Upgrades Facility Upgrades
Outdoor Performance Space Residence Halls
Herbert Kurz Peace Garden
Share |