Free Diabetes Workshop at the College
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
DATE: March 5, 2008
CONTACT: Lisa Saunders
Free Diabetes Workshop at SUNY Rockland Community College
“The 30-Day Diabetes Miracle” Book Tour
Suffern, NY—Authors of the newly released book, “The 30-Day Diabetes Miracle,” will discuss how diabetes can be reversed through a specially designed diet in a workshop at SUNY Rockland Community College.
Co-authors Dr. Franklin House, Dr. Stuart A. Seale and Ian Newman, RCC Associate Professor, will discuss how their low-fat, high-fiber, carb-heavy, plant based diet can lower body weight, blood sugar levels, cholesterol and blood pressure on Tuesday, March 11, 7 p.m. in the Cultural Arts Theater on the main campus at 145 College Road, Suffern. Healthful refreshments will be served. Admission is free and open to the public. There will also be a free Diabetic Screening on Tuesday, March 11 at 3:30 - 5 p.m. in the Cultural Arts Center Atrium. Please RSVP: 888-220-5787 or e-mail: email@example.com. For more information, visit www.diabetesmiracle.org
The workshop will cover:
- How the diabetes epidemic can be reversed
- Why you can do more to reverse diabetes than your doctor
- A30-day prescription for safely turning your diabetes around
- How to completely get off – or greatly reduce – oral medications and even insulin
- How the right nutrition plan is one of your greatest allies in defeating diabetes.
- Why exercise can be more effective than medication
- How effectively dealing with stress and your emotions can make a huge difference
Rockland Community College, a unit of the State University of New York, is located 25 miles northwest of NYC. The majority of its students transfer to four-year colleges, and many find immediate employment upon earning their associate’s degree or certificate. The College also offers others, from preschoolers to senior citizens, the opportunity to simply learn something new. Quality education...at a price you can afford.