Rockland Community College Federation of Teachers Information
Designed and Maintained by Prof. Saeed Safaie
- To bring association of teachers in to relations of mutual assistance and cooperation
- To obtain for them the rights to which they are entitled.
- To raise the standards of the teaching profession by securing the conditions essential to the best professional service.
- To promote such a democratization of the schools as to enable them better to equip their pupils to take their places in the industrial, social, and political life of the community.
- To promote the welfare of the childhood of the nation by providing progressively better educational opportunity for all.
President: Cliff Garner
First Vice-President/Grievance Chair: Ian Newman
Second Vice-President/Secretary & Negotiation Committee Chair: Saeed Safaie
ESS Staff Representative: Patti Castro
Treasurer: Bill McGregor
Membership Chair: Patti Zodda
If you have any question or suggestion regarding the RCC Faculty Association Bargaining Agreement, please email me by clicking on the following link: