The Office of Institutional Research contributes to the colleges educational mission and decision making processes by promoting and providing the use of readily accessible, timely and accurate quantitative and qualitative information.
- Responds to administrative and faculty requests for information
- Provides data to external constituencies
- Promotes the use of informational data to support administrative decision making
- Assembles and disseminates college data in a proactive manner.
- Supports professional growth and development of administrators, faculty, and staff
- Maintains and updates the technological capacity of the office.
- Serves as the primary data and information resource for the ongoing process of outcomes assessment and institutional effectiveness
- Supports the internal an external environmental scanning activities of the Strategic Planning Committee.
Institutional Research Staff
|Director of Institutional Research|
|Technology Center, 8129A|
|(845) 574 - 4466|
|Institutional Research Assistant|
|Technology Center, 8132|
|(845) 574 - 4585|