Where do I begin?
- All grants must go through the Grant Development Office.
- Grants are “strategic Development” opportunities and must be coordinated with RCC’s goals and plans.
- All grants require approval by: (1) Finance, (2) Human Resources, (3) the Grants Development Office, (4) tbe President of RCC, and (5) your Supervising Department.
What kinds of services does the Grants Development Office provide?
Development (Turning Ideas Into Proposals)
1. Individual or Team
2. Concept Paper and Prospectus
3. Integrate with College Services and Departments
4. Funding Search: On-Going and Targeted
5. Proposal Development
6. Submission and Negotiation
- Implementation - Getting Projects Off the Ground
- Meeting Funders’ Requirements - Reports, Monitoring, Evaluations, Refunding
How can I learn more about going for a grant at RCC?
- Commitment to transform a grant from an idea into a funded program.
- To assume leadership for your idea.
- To invest your time.
- To make an appointment with the Grants Development Office to get started.
How can I get involved on a grants development team?
- Arrange for Department Consultation with the Grants Development Office
- Call the Grants Development Office to make an appointment.