Now you can find out your books before the semester starts by going through WebAdvisor. Just follow these simple steps:
- Click on WebAdvisor link located at the top right of the RCC website. Or you can click here
- Click on Guest and Prospective Students button on the WebAdvisor Page (You do not need to log in)
- Click on Search for Sections link under Search for Sections header located at the left side of the Prospective Students interface.
- Choose Semester on the Term drop down menu.
- Choose the class you are looking under Subjects, Course Levels, Course Number, and/or Section
- Click on Submit button
- Click on the Section Name and Title of the course you are taking
- Click on the Click here for prices of required textbook(s) and supplies link located at the bottom of the page right above the CLOSE WINDOW button
Operated by Follett Higher Education Group, the campus bookstore is the place to go to purchase all of your course-required and optional textbooks, supplies and a wide range of merchandise such as paper products, pens, binders, software, gift items, general books and much more.
The Campus Bookstore is located at the lower level of the Library.
|Monday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 3:00 PM|
|Location:||Library, Lower Level|
|Phone Number:||(845) 574 - 4752 / 4753|
|Fax Number:||(845) 356 - 4870|
Click on the link below to be directed to the Campus Bookstore website.