Daniel T. Brucker Hall
Daniel T. Brucker Hall is the oldest building on campus. The front lawn was the site of RCC's first graduation ceremony in 1961. The three-story colonial structure originally served as the county almshouse, which was abandoned in 1957 and renovated to house the College's main academic and administrative building with classrooms, a chemistry/biology lab and a cafeteria and lounge.
Brucker Hall has since undergone numerous renovations and now houses the administrative offices, including the offices of the President and Vice Presidents, Continuing Education, the Rockland Community College Foundation, Alumni Association, Campus Communications, and Rockland Community College Association.
In front of Brucker Hall, a wooden gazebo, as old as the building, still stands today.